Understanding the return on investment from TVET
A Practical Guide
The following publication, published by UNESCO-UNEVOC in collaboration with the National Centre for Vocational Education and Research (NCVER), Australia offers guidance on understanding the return on investment (ROI) from TVET.
The guide targets ministry officials, institutional representatives and researchers:
- To understand what is meant by the ROI and identify some of the social and economic indicators that could be used;
- To identify the main obstacles to measure the ROI, including the availability of data
- Identify the main issues and key elements to measure the ROI
- To present a framework that encompasses different stakeholder groups and identifies key ROI indicators
- Provide fundamental guidelines and tools for ROI planning and data collection
To read more on the publication, please click here.
If you would like to access the publication directly, please click here.